We are here to support you in all areas of your process and production operations, from troubleshooting to training, in-person or online, with our global network of experts. Bringing many decades of international experience and process expertise, we provide operational support for single projects, or on an ongoing basis as you pursue new markets.
Are you keeping on top of maintenance tasks? Is there potential to streamline your process with more advanced controls? There are so many ways that performance can fall below expectations. It can be difficult to identify where you are falling short and what to do about it.
But with operational support from our experienced network of process and equipment experts, you can increase productivity, enhance quality and reduce your environmental impact.
- Process expertise: advanced metallurgical support, process & technology benchmarking
- Inspection & audits: mechanical and thermal equipment performance
- Feasibility studies and pre-engineering services
- Troubleshooting to identify the root cause of process problems
- Instrumentation testing and calibration
- Control and automation fine tuning
- Training: empower your staff with best practice training
Product quality & performance
- Reheating furnaces: productivity increase, gas consumption & scale loss reduction, environmental impact improvement, Level 1 & Level 2
- Cold rolling and skin-pass mills: productivity, quality & flatness improvements, capacity increase
- Strip processing lines: terminal equipment, degreasing, pickling, heating and cooling optimization, strip transport control and adjustment
- Maintenance support to ensure optimum results
- Remote services: 24/7 hotline & help desk (smart glasses)
For those times when you need on-site operational support, we offer a range of call-out service contracts. Typically, this type of service comprises:
- Dispatch of a specialist to the site for a prior review of the operational parameters and set points
- Dedicated simulations in accordance with your specific needs
- Review of past and recent performance
- Review of operating parameters and process set points with operation and maintenance managers
- Visual inspection of equipment and systems, including equipment interiors
- Analysis of production bottlenecks
- Conclusions delivered in a comprehensive report, including recommendations and the benefits you can expect