designing the future: our energy-efficient technologies for your greener glass production
- All glass sectors: flat, container, fibre, cosmetic, tableware, pharmaceutical, etc.
- E-melting and E-boosting systems, oxy-fuel and hybrid furnaces
- Glass conditioning systems: working ends and forehearths
- Float process expertise, hot-ends, annealing lehrs and standalone equipment
- Pre-engineering contracts, revamp projects and operational support
With a focus on green solutions, our glass conditioning systems optimize heat transfer techniques, thereby reducing fuel consumption and emissions.
Pre-engineering, Technical assistance, Operational support
Driven to achieve carbon neutrality, China became the world’s biggest manufacturer of photovoltaic (PV) products aiming to reduce coal usage and increase renewable energy sources. PV glass is a…
Pochet Group, a key partner of the luxury industry specializing in glass packaging for perfume, skincare and make-up, and Fives, an industrial engineering group, are combining expertise to reduce…
Verallia, the world’s third largest producer of glass packaging for food and beverages, signed a strategic partnership with the industrial engineering group Fives to reduce carbon emissions towards…