Fives designs and supplies a range of end finishing machines, including cut-offs and end facers for deburring and profiling for seamless and welded tubes & pipes, all over the world.
Taylor-Wilson end facers operate in different modes and can accommodate varying lengths, thickness and ranges. Each end finishing machine has a heavy-duty design that can be customized to client’s requirements.
Taylor-Wilson end facers enhance productivity by reducing set-up and cycle time. Along with design excellence and enhancing productivity, these machines also offer application flexibility and improved product quality.
Our rugged end finishing machines are specially adapted for cutting line pipe, casing, tubing, roller bearing and coupling stock. Each machine is capable of cutting a broad range of sizes, saving floor space, as well as eliminating the need for additional equipment:
- Rotating product and stationary tool cutting method
- API pipe finishing requirements if coupled with an end-facing machine
- Automatic ream & chamfer assembly
- Universal chucking assembly
- Two tools cutting thanks to large drive motors and a wide carbide insert