Fives is an expert in lifting and handling equipment, with extensive experience across a variety of industries including aluminium, steel, automotive, hydropower, pulp and paper, mining and aeronautics.
Our specialists design, develop and install overhead cranes, jib cranes or gantry cranes to suit any need, whether indoor, outdoor, under running or top running solutions. We integrate and distribute parts from all major brands and offer a large catalog of services.
We offer a wide range of products and can supply lifting equipment for various industries. Fives custom designs and fabricates installations to suit specific needs, proposing cranes of up to 250 metric tons.
- Universal, modular and custom overhead cranes
- Chain or cable hoists
- Column or wall-mounted jib cranes
- Gantry cranes
- Self-supporting overhead cranes
Fives’ comprehensive suite of modernization and maintenance services help clients extend the lifetime of their industrial equipment.
- Rebuild & repair: spare parts for a range of models and brands, alongside 24/7 emergency service
- Plant productivity enhancement: customized consulting, including failure analysis and complete electrical refit
- Safety standard compliance: detailed audits designed to help meet the latest HSE standards
Fives’ highly skilled technicians can conduct full industrial maintenance service to maximize clients’ productivity and reduce costs. Our experts help you get all potential of your equipment while relieving you of the maintenance to focus on your core business.
Our predictive maintenance services prevent breakdowns throughout the equipment lifecycle and increase production quality and reliability. We also offer turnkey maintenance contracts, the optimum solution to increase your return on investment.
Fives introduced their wide range of maintenance services at the Middle-East Maintenance and Reliability Conference in Bahrain.
In order to adapt to the evolution of a market that is more and more oriented towards service on installed equipment, Fives ECL has launched a workshop transformation project.