DRIVING THE FUTURE: Greener, LIGHTER, STRONGER
- Process expertise, digital tools and automation systems
- Low-emission reheating and heat treatment furnaces
- Cold rolling mills for carbon, stainless and silicon steels
- Complete strip processing lines for carbon (AHSS, UHSS), stainless and silicon steels
- High-quality electric resistance welding tube mills and tube finishing equipment
- Services: upgrade, on-site assistance, remote monitoring, Steel Training Academy
Technology benchmarking and grade development to achieve high quality, low cost of operation and best route to market.
Digital solutions and automation systems to improve process efficiency, product quality and environmental safety.
Pioneering and valuable service solutions in order to help you maximize the performance of your installations.
Design and supply of digital and conventional reheating furnaces for flat and long products.
DMS 20Hi cold rolling mills to process carbon, stainless and silicon steels.
NeoKoil® strip processing lines for carbon (AHSS, UHSS), stainless and silicon steels.
High-flux reheating heaters, conventional and transverse flux induction heaters, as well as induction heaters for other industries.
A complete range of high quality electric resistance welding tube mills under OTO and Abbey historical names.
Bronx straighteners for tubular and long products, and Taylor-Wilson finishing equipment for tube and pipe.
Fives, in collaboration with CELSA Barcelona and Barcelona Supercomputing Center, has undertaken a digitalization project named INTERFACE aimed at developing a high-performance computing (HPC)…
Fives partners with steel manufacturers to increase their productivity and quality, expand product portfolio and reduce emissions on the road to decarbonization.
Fives will showcase its highly efficient technologies and flexible solutions for the steel industry to contribute to a sustainable future at SEAISI conference, taking place on May 22-25, 2023, in…