designing the future: our energy-efficient technologies for your greener glass production
- All glass sectors: flat, container, fibre, cosmetic, tableware, pharmaceutical, etc.
- E-melting and E-boosting systems, oxy-fuel and hybrid furnaces
- Glass conditioning systems: working ends and forehearths
- Float process expertise, hot-ends, annealing lehrs and standalone equipment
- Pre-engineering contracts, revamp projects and operational support
Technology exists to make glass production more environmentally friendly – and we continue to develop new ways to further improve efficiency.
Our range of energy-efficient Prium® melting technologies provides the right solution for every application, whatever the glass type, quality or fuel.
With a focus on green solutions, our glass conditioning systems optimize heat transfer techniques, thereby reducing fuel consumption and emissions.
Designed according to your process specifications, we supply key process equipment for float glass lines - low on energy, high on quality.
Pre-engineering, Technical assistance, Operational support
China Glass, the largest international glass exhibition in Asia, took place from May 6 to 9, 2023 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre, China. This year, nearly 900 manufacturers from 28…
Fives will be showcasing its energy-efficient melting, conditioning and float process technologies, as well as the latest solutions for solar photovoltaic glass at Glassman USA, taking place on June…
China Glass, the 32nd China International Glass Industrial Technical Exhibition is a highly significant trade fair for glass production and processing, and one of the largest glass fairs in Asia. It’s…