Optimize your production process and boost your profitability with our high performance Laser production lines
Versatile and scalable solutions to enhance your productivity
- Customized equipment adapted to your product line
- Flexible and compact solutions for your product diversity
- Various automation options to increase your production capacity and production line autonomy
Realize your production goals with support from our highly qualified team
- Receive product and process development support from our welding experts, who will work with you to define the best industrial Laser solution for you
- Fives Laser experts can perform tests and validate prototypes for you in industrial conditions in our Laser Technical Center
As your long-term partner, we will support you throughout your entire product lifecycle
- Robust, high quality machines with high precision fixtures and integrated state-of-the-art technology guarantee a reliable performance
- Receive specific training for your team from our highly qualified engineers
- Responsive service with global presence and local support
As all industries work toward becoming more eco friendly, we remain at the forefront of innovation. We provide you with sustainable, cost effective and versatile solutions to address your challenges of today and tomorrow. Our Laser welding and cutting solutions, combined with customized precise all fixtures, can cope with complex part geometries while delivering an excellent quality finish. What’s more, our solutions are flexible and scalable, enabling easy carryover for future product changes. Best of all, all our services are supported by our global network of engineers.
WORLDWIDE SERVICE AND SUPPORT
Wherever you are in the world, we provide global expertise through remote support and our network of local teams.
When it comes to series production, we understand that in order to ‘think big’, you sometimes have to ‘start small’. It often makes sense to start with a single installation. We will support you throughout the entire process, from concept to commissioning and beyond. And when you are ready to expand, our global network of engineers can develop the exact same machine and install it at every required location.
Partnering with us ensures that your ideal solution is created and delivered in a highly competitive timeframe. In addition to our main manufacturing facility in France, we also have a plant in China and service centers worldwide. And, of course, our specialist engineers are always on hand to help.
The International CTI SYMPOSIUM and its flanking specialist exhibition is THE international industry event in Europe for people seeking latest information on developments in automotive transmissions…