The company rapidly changed its internal procedures to meet new regulations in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace:
- Appointment of trained personnel to welcome each employee returning to work to ensure compliance with preventive measures and symptomatic cases
- Awareness of prevention and control measures
- Installation of specific signage: marked work areas, informative posters, etc.
- Provision of health kits (hand sanitizer) and protective equipment (masks)
- Implementation of “capacity” criteria (maximum number of people per area) in workplaces and hallways, regulated access to common areas
- Rearrangement of convivial areas to meet social distance requirements for midday meals
Today, the production and assembly facilities are fully operational.