For you, our solutions exceed expectations
Within the steel industry, Fives is renowned for:
- Metallurgical and grade development expertise
- Process and technology benchmarking
- Ultra-low NOx reheating furnaces
- Eco-responsible combustion systems for various applications
- Cold rolling mills for carbon, stainless and silicon steels
- Complete strip processing lines, including cutting-edge galvanizing lines for automotive applications
Fives will be presenting a range of technologies and solutions for steelmakers:
- SmartLine: Automatic Strip Processing Line Control Based on Predictive Modeling by Linking Process and Metallurgy on a Real-Time Basis, presented by David Barbier, Metallurgist Expert at Fives KEODS, a subsidiary of Fives.
- Technology Pathways for Decarbonization and Productivity Improvements, presented by Stéphane Mehrain, Vice President Sales & Marketing, Steel Global Sales at Fives.
- Production of Aluminized Coated Steels, presented by Jeff Roach, Manager of Galvanizing & Paint Lines at Steel Dynamics Columbus and Kevin Bertermann, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Steel Global Sales at Fives.
Visit Fives’ booth #1851 at AISTech 2023 to learn more about Fives’ exceeding your expectations.