The predictive failure diagnosis and prognosis models that we develop for a system and its sub-assemblies allow for advanced monitoring of the health of production equipment through the analysis of vibrations and other analog signals.
A solution developed in collaboration with Fives' Maintenance and Metal Cuting | Composite teams.
- Increase the availability of machines.
- No longer suffer from downtime and plan maintenance according to actual anticipated needs.
- Validate the deployment plan on other means.
- Targeted instrumentation, based on a FMEA to increase the observability of critical defects.
- Real-time access to data and alerts to monitor the condition of the machine.
- Machine located indicators for operator control.
- Intelligent vibration diagnostics based on the machine's operating conditions.
- Early diagnosis and localization of axis faults based on continuous analysis of drive data: Gantry alignment, friction or hard points, reversal error.
- Predictive model on the most critical subsystems of the machine.
- After a few months of operation, already 3 major defects anticipated and corrected outside of machine opening times.