The rapid advancement of robotics and material removal has come to produce a fair share of questions and misconceptions on the subject. While often associated with assembly lines, supply chains, and palletization, robotic automation serves many purposes in material removal as well.
Think robotic processes are not fit for your production needs? This webinar will have you reconsider.
- Discover unexpected material removal processes that benefit from robotic solutions;
- Get updated on today’s robots abilities and efficiency to increase your production;
- Envision how robots can implement your actual infrastructure and workforce.
If you want to learn how robotics can enhance your material removal processes, watch the webinar hosted by Alexandre Domino from Fives Liné Machines!
Fill in the form below:
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS?
You should attend this webinar if:
- You work in material removal for the aerospace, military, transport or heavy equipment industry;
- Your plant produces large or complex parts;
- You are looking for solutions to enhance your actual material removal processes.