Fives' High Precision Machines Division offers comprehensive solutions for industries such as aerospace, defense, agriculture, and more. Together with renowned brands Cincinnati, Giddings & Lewis, Liné Machines, Forest-Liné, and Landis, we're your trusted single source for all machining requirements.
Giddings & Lewis - V 1250
Cast iron cross-braced contruction. Large ram cross section adds rigidity for heavy cuts. Table sizes 800 - 1600 mm. Tool and part probes available.
- 1250 mm plain table with boring mill jaws
- Installation and 12-month warranty
- 20-position tool changer
Giddings & Lewis - VTC 2500
Multi-functional large capacity machining. Optional operator lift platform available. 12 month warranty included.
- Heavy-duty CNC machine tools
- Infinitely adjustable cross rails
- Table sizes 800 – 4500 mm
Giddings & Lewis - V 800
Cast iron cross-braced contruction. Hydrostatic ram adds rigidity for heavy cuts. Table sizes 800 - 1600 mm. Tool and part probes available.
- 800 mm plain table with boring mill jaws
- Installation and 12-month warranty
- 22-position tool changer
Forest-Liné - Aerostar
The high-speed 5-Axis Horizontal Machining provides the perfect solution for rapidly removing large volumes of material, such as aluminum alloys.
- Max load 4 tons
- Pallet size 2 x 4 m
- Cast iron or steel weldment
Giddings & Lewis - RT 130
Cross-braced column adds torsional stiffness. Cast iron construction for rigidity. Flat floor foundation. Optional table enclosure, splash shields shown.
- Rotary table size 1250 x 1400 mm
- 12-month warranty
- 40-position tool changer
Forest-Liné - Flexiax V
Engineered to ensure exceptional stiffness and stability, this machine delivers the highest possible throughput, while insuring a high degree of accuracy.
- Power 105 kW
- Torque 1 000 Nm
- Speed 10 000 rpm
Gardner - VDD 585
Designed for flat and parallel surface grinding. High productivity machine with 3 block cast iron box type framing structure for superior rigidity.
- Max. thickness - 85mm (3.4”)
- Min. thickness - 0.5mm (0.02”)
- Max. power grinding wheel - 22 - 30 kW
Liné Machines - Powermill V
5 axis large machining center for complex part processing, built for milling, drilling, boring & tapping.
- X 14.5 m (570 in) / Y 4.2 m (165 in)/ Z 1.9 m (74 in)
- Exclusive HS5 head
- CNC: Siemens 840D SL
- Thermal compensation on all linear axis
Landis-Bryant - RU1
Designed for bearings, automotive, fuel management, valve & drive train applications & other high precision applications for various industries.
- Max. swing diameter - 127mm
- Max. workpiece length - 63mm
- Max. internal grinding diameter - 38mm
Cincinnati - Robotic Viper
The next generation of automated fiber placement, offered at a lower price point without sacrificing quality, accuracy and reliability.
- Width - 3.2mm, 6.4mm, 12.7mm
- Fixed and docking creel designs
- Tow feed/CCR - add 1.0 m/sec on the fly
Landis - LTT
Twin-turret, multi-spindle solution to grind ODs, IDs, faces, tapers, concentric and eccentric diameters to sub-micron tolerances in single clamping.
- Max. grinding diameter (OD) - 100mm
- Max. external grinding length - 100mm
- Min. internal grinding length - up to 100mm
Cincinnati - Arrow
The most versatile vertical machining solution. Lower price point without sacrificing the quality, accuracy and reliability.
- Options and capabilities for diverse needs
- Rapid feed rate 48/48/36 mm
- Spindle speed 10000 rpm
Cincinnati - Maxim 630
Large capacity, versatile horizontal machining center
- Rapid traverse of 48 m/min on X/Y/Z
- 2 pallet, one to one swing type APC
- Large part capacity, up to 1000 mm diameter and 1200 kg load capacity
- High power 8k spindle with high torque during low speeds