CSR: EcoVadis Gold level for the 6th consecutive year
In 2018, Fives confirmed its position in the category of Gold supplier and is again among the top 1% of the companies best rated by EcoVadis, a rating platform of corporate, social and environmental policies (CSR).
EcoVadis: a reliable rating for international customers
The evaluation carried out by EcoVadis in August 2018 confirms the Fives group as a socially responsible company for its customers, partners and prospects. With a score of 76/100, which has been steadily increasing for the last 7 years, the Group maintains its status as a "Gold" supplier and is again in the top 1% of companies out of a total of 35,000 companies evaluated.
The rating is based on an analysis of Fives' policies, actions and results in the areas of the environment, social, ethics, purchasing and its CSR management.
- Environment: energy consumption & GHG (Greenhouse Gas), water, raw materials (paper) waste, impact of products on sustainable consumption
- Social: health & safety of employees, working conditions, social dialogue, career management & training, discrimination, human rights
- Ethics: corruption, anti-competitive practices and responsible information management
- Purchasing: environmental and social performance of suppliers
These good results can be analyzed as follows:
- good performance were maintained in Environment, Business Ethics, Human Resources and Security
- a progress in Responsible Purchasing
These ongoing improvements reflect the Group's increasing commitment in corporate social responsibility.