USA –Modernisation d’un atelier de broyage à Harleyville pour Giant Cement Co
These contracts included the complete engineering, supply, fabrication, transport, installation and commissioning services for the following three areas:
- Material Handling: one new clinker and additives transport circuit together with its respective dedusting
- Cement Grinding: one new classifying circuit including one new high efficiency FCB TSVTM Classifier, one new Fives TGT® Filter, all gas and material connections as well as the ball mill internals revamping.
- Cement Loading: one new cement truck bulk loading and weighing station.
While the overall engineering, offshore supplies and project management were standing with Fives FCB, the onshore supplies and all site works including civil & structural works, mechanical & electrical installations, were under Fives Solios Inc. scope of works.
The major milestones of the project were as follows:
- starting of the civil works on November 11, 2017 ;
- mechanical and electrical erection works took place from February to July 2018 ;
- 1st cement production on June 29, 2018.