Fives Celes has just been notified that the Project ISIS ( Innovative Solutions for Induction Systems ) answering the invitation to tender of the French Research Agency (ANR) « Energy Efficiency and limitation of CO2 emissions in industrial processes » has been selected.
The project is 40 months of fundamental research on induction heating solutions. The partners of the program are EDF R&D Department EPI, leader of the consortium, SIMAP–EPM (ex MADYLAM), LAPLACE Laboratory of Toulouse, ATYS Consulting, ARMINES-CEP Laboratories and Crystallography & Material Sciences Laboratory of ENSICAEN (CRISMAT)
The subjects this R&D program are
- Analysis of the Induction Heating Market and Potential
- Design and Manufacturing of a multiple coils auto-adaptative power inverter
- Development of low losses inductors
- Energy recovery of induction heating systems losses
- Energy recovery on heated pieces
Fives Celes will be involved in the subject in italic for which the company has proprietary know-hows and patent application.
The definition of equipments offering a better energy efficiency and a limitation of the greenhouse effect enters in Fives group sustainable policy. .